Posted to alt.politics.bush,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.home.repair

Default Congress allows limitless NSA spying on us all ..

no use going into how many times the bushies let OBL get away for fesr
of offending arab guests..or how totally incompetent has been their
conduct of the invasion

your kind looks at events from strictly a partisan political POV;
forget reality

It's no use going into because you haven't got even a single case to
cite, do you? I'd love to hear the cases where President Bush had
definitive intelligence as to the specific location where Bin Laden
was and did not act.

In Pres Clinton's case I can give you 2 clear cut ones:

The Sudan, at Clinton's urging, was expelling Bin Laden and offered to
turn him over to the USA. Clinton was questioned about it and is on
tape saying he tried to get Saudi Arabia to take him, but they refused
and he had no legal basis to bring him here.

The CIA pinpointed, via Predator Drone, Bin Laden in one of his Al-
Qaeda training camps in Afghanistan. They had photos of him walking
around. Clinton turned down a cruise missle strike, because he was
afraid of possible collateral damage.