Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default rec.crafts.metalworking scheduled for sporge flood

(DoN. Nichols) wrote:

According to :
Sporge flooding of rec.crafts.metalworking will commence in a few hours.

This will render rec.crafts.metalworking useless. For an example, see Sci.Crypt.

Note that the "Followup-To: " on this was set to sci.crypt, but
I have fixed that on my followup, at least.

Supernews filters out this sporgery spam. Get a better Usenet
experience. Sign up for our risk-free trial today!

And this is apparently a joe job, not anything really from
supernews.

Enjoy,
DoN.

I don't quite understand what this sporg thing is. My newsreader is set to
only reply to the group I read this by default. Keeps my OT replies local

Wes