Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Phil Carmody Phil Carmody is offline

Default rec.crafts.metalworking scheduled for sporge flood

Jon Elson writes:
lworking wrote:
Sporge flooding of rec.crafts.metalworking will commence in a few hours.
This will render rec.crafts.metalworking useless. For an example,
see Sci.Crypt.
Supernews filters out this sporgery spam. Get a better Usenet
experience. Sign up for our risk-free trial today!
https://www.supernews.com/signup
--
For Ayman the state's operational, beneath me it's tough, whereas in search of you it's summoning african.

So this idiot is announcing, in a public forum, that he is going to
commit a federal crime? Oh, good, I'll have to check the papers in a
couple days to read about his arrest!

Is his IP address 198.186.194.247? That was in the message header.

Perhaps if you spent more time looking at the 'Followups-To' header
you'd do a better job of not being part of the attack on sci.crypt.

And google 'joe job' while you're thinking about that.

Phil
--
Dear aunt, let's set so double the killer delete select all.
-- Microsoft voice recognition live demonstration