Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] trucker090@ameritech.net is offline

Default Harbor Freight sells GARBAGE

On Jul 31, 10:49 pm, "Toller" wrote:
wrote in message

HarborFreightsells GARBAGE tools. Unless you enjoy tossing money in
the garbage, DO NOT buy from them.

You have to be selective. Much of what they sell is garbage, but their
nitrile glove are okay, as are many other items.

Or are you just trying to start a flame war between HF lovers and haters?
Put me down as neutral.

I have been buying from Harbor Freight for over 25 years. Most of
their stuff is good,some is not. I bought regular and heavy duty
wrenches from them and 1/4-1/2-3/4-1" sockets and never had a
problem. I bought power tools of every kind and was always satisfied.
You have to look at what your buying of course. Thier tools are all
lifetime warenteed and you don't even have to send them back, just
call them.. I buy from the store and also out of cataloge. Some
people bitch if they are fed with a golden spoon.. I have large semi
trucks I work on with the tools. I also use thier impact wrenches
1/4-1/2-3/4-1'' all are still working great.