Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default rec.crafts.metalworking scheduled for sporge flood

On Aug 8, 10:08 pm, (DoN. Nichols) wrote:
According to :

Sporge flooding of rec.crafts.metalworking will commence in a few hours.

This will render rec.crafts.metalworking useless. For an example, see Sci.Crypt.

Note that the "Followup-To: " on this was set to sci.crypt, but
I have fixed that on my followup, at least.

Supernews filters out this sporgery spam. Get a better Usenet
experience. Sign up for our risk-free trial today!

And this is apparently a joe job, not anything really from
supernews.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564
(too) near Washington D.C. |http://www.d-and-d.com/dnichols/DoN.html

Correct...it is all over the Usenet.

TMT