Posted to alt.politics.bush,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.home.repair
Aloysius Q Roger-YoMama Aloysius Q Roger-YoMama is offline

Default Congress allows limitless NSA spying on us all ..

On Tue, 07 Aug 2007 17:44:40 -0700, wrote:

Every terrorist we kill overseas is one less than can harm us here.

By and large, that's not what they're doing.

By and large, they're killing innocents. Because they are
patently incompetent. And they don't care. Ay-Rabs are
bad guys. Kill 'em. But don't talk about it to the
press.

For every innocent they (state terrorists) murder,
3 or 4 new "terrorists" are born.

I have nothing to hide so let them listen if they want to.

Well, that's the way they felt about it in Tojo's Japan.

And Hitler's Germany.

AQ