Posted to alt.politics.bush,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.home.repair
miss liberty miss liberty is offline

Default Congress allows limitless NSA spying on us all ..

On Wed, 08 Aug 2007 05:42:01 -0700, wrote:

Again , every terrorist they kill overseas cannot do harm here. No
attacks in 6 years- pretty good. If they have to listen to me and the
mrs. make a shopping list to catch those a-rabs that planned to blow
up Ft. Dix that's fine. Most of the intercepted calls are directed
to and from areas known to harbor terrorists.

how will you know, since the pussy congress just voted to give the
white house mafia some of the same unchecked powers that hitler
obtained from his senile chancellor not so long ago. you'll never
know till it's too late,,

'"those who do not study history are doomed to relive it" Santayana

'seriously doubt there
is a listener eavesdropping in every call made locally in the US. Get
real.

i AM real!!!! i am making the connection...

a lot more than some, i fear...

i'm looking at the bushies' -- read: darth vader -- naked grab to
snoop on anybody anytime without even the *pretense* of necessity.

wait till it hits YOU or your loved ones.

too late, then...

On Aug 8, 12:20 am, miss liberty wrote:
On Tue, 07 Aug 2007 11:59:38 -0700, wrote:
If you're not a terrorist then you have nothing to fear. If a spook
at Langley wants to listen to me and my wife's phone let them. "What
kind of bread- white?" "No wheat""They only have multi grain" I doubt
the government has the resources to monitor every one.

First They Came for the Jews

First they came for the Jews
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for the Communists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me
and there was no one left
to speak out for me.
Pastor Martin Niemöller

On Aug 7, 10:52 am, "HeyBub" wrote:
wrote:
The Bush/Cheney Administration has spent the last 6+ years building an
organizational, legal, and technical infrastructure for Executive
Branch power, including anything from wiretap infrastructures to the
Patriot Act to stuffing the courts and Justice Department with pro-
executive-power people,
and getting states, banks, credit companies, airlines, etc. to do
massive data collection. And it's not like it started with them - the
FBI wiretap enthusiasts like Louis Freeh, the NSA anti-public-crypto
people, the Echelon project, etc. all date to the Clinton or GHWBush/
Reagan administrations or earlier.

Excellent! Glad we've got someone who's idea of national security is not
endlessly repeating the mantra: "Can't we all just get along?"- Hide quoted text -