Posted to alt.home.repair

Default why doesn't central air conditioning use the condensate to cool the condensor?

In theory, the water is distilled, cause it came from vapor,
without all the dissolved stuff. In reality, there may be some
dust from the air that sticks to the cold coil, and ends up in
the water.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"Alphonse Q Muthafuyer" wrote in message
: Yeah, the eqpt. is not designed for that.
:
: Alternative uses?
:
: Given I can't got no corn mash in the damned thang ... :-)
:
: Folks pay good $ for bottled distilled water.
:
: Iffen I connect a nice, clean drain pipe to the A-coil
: and route it to a jug, would the result be materially
: less pure than the bottled distilled water on the
: store shelf?
:
: AQ
: