Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Proctologically Violated©® Proctologically Violated©® is offline

Default Mine is bigger than yours: Shop A/C notes

"BottleBob" wrote in message

"Proctologically Violated©®" wrote:

Oh, let me guess, yer gonna make *me* read the article....
sheesh

PV:

No, I'm not going to make you read the article. It was just a bit of
history that I thought would be interesting to those that like that sort
of thing.
The article is long and not of much use in a practical sense. Other
than you realize that inspections are normally done at 68 degrees, and
I'm sure you understand that now.

So what WERE the reasons for 68 F??????

Man, my nuts were receding when the shop was 70 F!
'course, in Minnesota, 68 F is a heat wave....
--
------

Absolutely Vote, but NOT for a Democrat or a Republican.
Ending Corruption in Congress is the *Single Best Way*
to Materially Improve Your Family's Life.
The Solution is so simple--and inexpensive!

all d'numbuhs

--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob