Posted to alt.politics.bush,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.home.repair
[email protected] bigjim@backpacker.com is offline

Default Congress allows limitless NSA spying on us all ..

If you're not a terrorist then you have nothing to fear. If a spook
at Langley wants to listen to me and my wife's phone let them. "What
kind of bread- white?" "No wheat""They only have multi grain" I doubt
the government has the resources to monitor every one.

On Aug 7, 10:52 am, "HeyBub" wrote:
wrote:
The Bush/Cheney Administration has spent the last 6+ years building an
organizational, legal, and technical infrastructure for Executive
Branch power, including anything from wiretap infrastructures to the
Patriot Act to stuffing the courts and Justice Department with pro-
executive-power people,
and getting states, banks, credit companies, airlines, etc. to do
massive data collection. And it's not like it started with them - the
FBI wiretap enthusiasts like Louis Freeh, the NSA anti-public-crypto
people, the Echelon project, etc. all date to the Clinton or GHWBush/
Reagan administrations or earlier.

Excellent! Glad we've got someone who's idea of national security is not
endlessly repeating the mantra: "Can't we all just get along?"