Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - What Do Home Depot and Chrysler Have In Common?

Kate wrote:

Neither am I.

The new ones are just SUV's... 8^(

What's next, keyless entry?

*I hate to say this, but I wish it DID have keyless entry and power windows.
I damn near ran off the road once while rolling down the passenger window,
nearly spilled my latte and smeared mascara all over my face. Not to
mention, when I corrected I dropped my cell phone on the passenger floor and
had to reach for it!

I use my cane to roll the passenger side window up or down in my '87
Ranger, just not while I'm driving.

..
prove it.
Member of DAV #85.