Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking
Mike Marlow Mike Marlow is offline

Default OT - What Do Home Depot and Chrysler Have In Common?

"Kate" wrote in message

*I hate to say this, but I wish it DID have keyless entry and power
windows.
I damn near ran off the road once while rolling down the passenger window,
nearly spilled my latte and smeared mascara all over my face. Not to
mention, when I corrected I dropped my cell phone on the passenger floor
and
had to reach for it!

Shoulda just told the kid to jump down there and get it. Oh - you're one of
those moms who won't tell their kids anything, huh?

--

-Mike-