Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking
Kate Kate is offline

Default OT - What Do Home Depot and Chrysler Have In Common?

"B A R R Y" wrote in message
Kate wrote:

*Ain't NObody takin MY Jeep! Of course, I'm not in the market for a NEW
one
for quite awhile....

Neither am I.

The new ones are just SUV's... 8^(

What's next, keyless entry?

*I hate to say this, but I wish it DID have keyless entry and power windows.
I damn near ran off the road once while rolling down the passenger window,
nearly spilled my latte and smeared mascara all over my face. Not to
mention, when I corrected I dropped my cell phone on the passenger floor and
had to reach for it!

(kidding, just kidding)

--
Kate
______

"Never let a stranger in your cab, your house, your life - unless he is a
frind of labor"

Jimmy Hoffa