Posted to nashville.general,rec.crafts.metalworking
jakdedert jakdedert is offline

Default clearly a small caliber (was Newmax)

On 2007-08-07 06:03:43 -0500, Gunner Asch
said:

So Jak...you looking forward to your junior year at the local
community college? Keep up the good work..and that AA in basket
weaving is just around the corner.

I believe this one graf sums it up.

Gunner, I propose that you worry more about fixing up rusty trucks and
spend your spare time puzzling out how to use the apostrophe, and less
time cross posting to groups where most of the members are not
interested in you or what you have to say.

Of course there's that 18% or so here who might find you interesting or
amusing, but then they won't see the obvious problem with your statement
at the top.

bb

Yeah, I've only stuck around this thread because he's such an easy mark.
I suppose I should be ashamed, but it 'is' amusing to watch him
obfuscate and flounder around in the hole he's dug for himself. I keep
thinking that he'll finally parse that the way out of a hole is to stop
digging and start climbing, but all I see from him is more dirt flying.

Eventually the hole will get too deep to throw out the dirt, and he'll
just cover himself up and disappear.

jak