Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking
Kate Kate is offline

Default OT - What Do Home Depot and Chrysler Have In Common?

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote

*some sniping for clarity*

Typicial approach is to starve the dealers and franchisees....to raise
Chrysler's share of the take and of course the CEO's bonus.

*I heard on the news last night that they are not going to pay him unless he
does the job right.

Google the sad story of Home Depot's decline under this guy....he was
forced out for driving Home Depot, its staff and its suppliers into
the ground....meanwhile he was raping the company for his own benefit.

*You don't have to google it, you can just SEE it every time you walk into
one of their stores. The decline is evident.

They did not hire this guy to raise the public's confidence in
Chrysler...I suspect he will gut the company.

* I agree completely.

Until I am proven wrong, I will be buying vehicles from companies from
other than Chrysler.

*Ain't NObody takin MY Jeep! Of course, I'm not in the market for a NEW one
for quite awhile....

Kate
______
l-L -OlllllllO-

"Never let a stranger in your cab, your house, your life - unless he is a
frind of labor"

Jimmy Hoffa