Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - What Do Home Depot and Chrysler Have In Common?

On Aug 6, 4:53 pm, LRod wrote:
On Mon, 06 Aug 2007 09:20:17 -0700, Too_Many_Tools

wrote:

[snip]

Chrysler also said Monday that following a nine-year hiatus, the
Pentastar is coming back as the corporate mark for the company. First
used as a logo in 1962, the five-pointed star is returning with a
three-dimensional update. The symbol will be used on buildings,
signage and corporate stationery.

I wonder how earnings might be improved if we left all the building
sings alone? Stationery should be printed on local lasers JIT to
further help.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

care to correspond with you anyway.

Yeah...I laughed about that too....change the signs and all is
forgiven.

Maybe they should try offering better better quality, lower prices and
better mileage....and pay the CEO a $1 a year.

It would make me a customer again.

TMT

Now