Don

Default John Deer Tractor lift handle repair

My uncle let me borrow his small John Deer tractor which is several
years old with a tiller attached to it. The lever which you ise to
lift the tiller attachment up and down broke off halway up. (It was
like this before I got it).

Are these things cheap to buy or any ideas on how to make one? If they
are very expensive I thought about taking some 1 inch flat metal I
have and wleding it to what is left of the handle and wrapping
electrical tape around where your hand goes put there has to be some
neater ideas you guys cfan think of.

Thanks!