Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Joerg Joerg is offline

Default CD4060 oscillator, max resistor value (From SED) - Oscillator-ModifiedOldStyleCMOS.pdf

Jim Thompson wrote:

My preferred oscillator basically is...

http://analog-innovations.com/SED/CMOS-Osc-NoClip.pdf

but without the attenuator to avoid the ESD diodes... since my custom
stuff has no ESD diodes on the internal nodes.

Also the inverters are single stage instead of the 3-somes built into
the 74HC04's

U1A, in my designs, is often an NMOS device plus a current source
pull-up, to minimize power consumption.

We hardware dudes must live with what we's gitten in them thar trading
post in Thief River Falls.

In a recent RFID tag design, a 2MHz clock runs on 1uA ;-) (1.2V
supply.)

Yeah, can't get there with discretes. But close. AFAIR my record stands
near 10uA at 13.56MHz.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com