Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Joerg Joerg is offline

Default CD4060 oscillator, max resistor value (From SED) - Oscillator-ModifiedOldStyleCMOS.pdf

Chris Jones wrote:

[snip]

Got to think hard about that porting because I
absolutely will not employ any LDOs in there. No way. Guess I'll be
rolling my own. Again.

There are definitely some quite usable, tame LDOs in existence, and I have
used them. Whether there are two or more providers of them, at a low
enough price, is a more difficult question.

Any particular ones come to mind? I've heard too many times that "with
our socks you can fly to the moon". Initially it worked, then bang, pop,
poof, kablouie. It was like popcorn. Often app engineering was at their
wits end when presented with the evidence.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com