Posted to rec.woodworking
Buddy Matlosz Buddy Matlosz is offline

Default Bird mobiles

I don't have a suggestion for where to look for plans, although I'm sure
they're out there. Just a word of warning, having made a few of these in the
past to hang in the back yard. They're very impressive in the throes of a
gentle breeze - but when the wind kicks up to more than a few MPH, you'd
better run like hell to take them down, or you'll have a bunch of
double-amputees on your hands. Sounds like you may be talking about an
indoor application, which won't be a problem. In adition to being activated
by a breeze, they're also equipped with a pull string.

B.