Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking
LRod LRod is offline

Default OT - What Do Home Depot and Chrysler Have In Common?

On Mon, 06 Aug 2007 09:20:17 -0700, Too_Many_Tools
wrote:

[snip]

Chrysler also said Monday that following a nine-year hiatus, the
Pentastar is coming back as the corporate mark for the company. First
used as a logo in 1962, the five-pointed star is returning with a
three-dimensional update. The symbol will be used on buildings,
signage and corporate stationery.

I wonder how earnings might be improved if we left all the building
sings alone? Stationery should be printed on local lasers JIT to
further help.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

care to correspond with you anyway.