Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - What Do Home Depot and Chrysler Have In Common?

On Aug 6, 12:49 pm, Brian Elfert wrote:
"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" writes:

So now we can expect a maximum of one service tech per 50,000sq.ft. of
service bay (and he'll be "at lunch"), and that all metal parts will be made

Service is done by licensed franchisees, not Chrysler themselves.

Chrysler could crack down on warranty reimbursement I suppose.

Typicial approach is to starve the dealers and franchisees....to raise
Chrysler's share of the take and of course the CEO's bonus.

Google the sad story of Home Depot's decline under this guy....he was
forced out for driving Home Depot, its staff and its suppliers into
the ground....meanwhile he was raping the company for his own benefit.

They did not hire this guy to raise the public's confidence in
Chrysler...I suspect he will gut the company.

Until I am proven wrong, I will be buying vehicles from companies from
other than Chrysler.

TMT