Backlash

Default How to make a lot level

Get yourself an electronic water level made by Zircon if you can afford it.
It is less than $30, and puts out a tone when you reach the level point,
even around blind corners, as long as you can hear it. This is one of the
handiest tools I own, and it's a one man usage device. No more begging for
help.

RJ

--
"You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me, instead of you."

wrote in message
ernet.com...
In , on 04/19/04
at 07:58 PM, a (Dave Baker) said:

Subject: How to make a lot level
From:
(Don)
Date: 19/04/04 18:59 GMT Daylight Time
There is nothing more accurate than a length of clear plastic tube filled
with water which will indicate a true level to basically infinite
accuracy.

Stick some ink in the water, & screw a plastic ruler to each of the posts
the ends of the tube are fixed to - even works round corners!

John Lloyd - Cymru/Wales