Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Amdahl's Law

On Sat, 04 Aug 2007 04:40:15 -0700, mainframer
wrote:

[snip]

Probably too late in life for JT to add those other qualities beyond his
intelligence and sense of superiority. Too bad for everyone here.

From this group I've only personally met Spehro and Win.

I have two personas, one political and one for engineering.

They are quite different... ask these two gentlemen.

Though the engineering one is starting to develop a cranky streak over
the daily-exhibited incompetence ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |