Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Chuck Harris Chuck Harris is offline

Default For the snotty leftist weenie...

Jim Thompson wrote:
On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 12:22:15 -0700, "Paul Hovnanian P.E."
wrote:

"Paul Hovnanian P.E." wrote:
Jim Thompson wrote:
For the snotty leftist weenie who claimed I was wrong about Valerie
Plame....

I'm not sure what this proves. What did you originally claim about
Valerie Plame?

Nothing yet? Not even a reference to an old post?

That she set up the whole scenario herself.

...Jim Thompson

My reading comprehension must be seriously damaged, could you
point out where in the article that it was implied, or stated,
that she set up the whole scenario herself?

All I saw was the judges ruling that it was normal for persons
in high political office to discuss such things with the press,
and that the case was out of the court's jurisdiction.

-Chuck