Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
ian field ian field is offline

Default For the snotty leftist weenie...

"Bobo The Chimp" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 21 Jul 2007 20:31:59 +0000, ian field wrote:
"Paul Hovnanian P.E." wrote in message
"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:
Eeyore wrote:
Jim Thompson wrote:

Leftist weenies only quote what they want to hear, but I thank you
for
reading the article ;-)

Since when have right wind fatheads like yourself behaved any
differently ?

Right wind? As opposed to 'Wrong wind', or 'Left wind'?

It depends on which way you lean (before breaking wind, that is).

Usually I lean to the left (lifting right cheek) when farting, so the
wind
gushes out to the right - is that left wind or right wind?

I fart right up the middle, because it tickles my balls.

On the bus its better to lean forward and eject the gas out your "coin slot"
so it passes through the gap between the seat and the back - tight jeans
result in a satisfying rasp.