Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Default For the snotty leftist weenie...

ian field wrote:

"Paul Hovnanian P.E." wrote in message
"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Eeyore wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

Leftist weenies only quote what they want to hear, but I thank you
for
reading the article ;-)

Since when have right wind fatheads like yourself behaved any
differently ?

Graham

Right wind? As opposed to 'Wrong wind', or 'Left wind'?

It depends on which way you lean (before breaking wind, that is).

Usually I lean to the left (lifting right cheek) when farting, so the wind
gushes out to the right - is that left wind or right wind?

That's Donkey wind.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell