Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Default For the snotty leftist weenie...

"Paul Hovnanian P.E." wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Eeyore wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

Leftist weenies only quote what they want to hear, but I thank you for
reading the article ;-)

Since when have right wind fatheads like yourself behaved any differently ?

Graham

Right wind? As opposed to 'Wrong wind', or 'Left wind'?

It depends on which way you lean (before breaking wind, that is).

;-)

As long as it isn't 'Donkey wind'! That would create another EPA
super fund site in a few nanoseconds.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell