Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default For the snotty leftist weenie...

On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 12:35:40 -0500, flipper wrote:

On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 11:32:19 -0400, John Popelish
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
For the snotty leftist weenie who claimed I was wrong about Valerie
Plame....

I don't know if I read what you said about Plame, but here
is a excerpt from that article that pretty well sums up its
content:

(begin excerpt)
Bates stressed in his ruling that the couple's allegations
"pose important questions relating to the propriety of
actions undertaken by our highest government officials," but
that he had to dismiss the claims for jurisdictional reasons
and so would not express an opinion on their merits.

Propriety: the customs and manners of polite society.

If the left wants to make 'rudeness' a legal 'offense' then they best
be prepared to spend eternity in court as defendants.

[snip]

What I'm looking forward to is culmination of the left's insistence on
reviving the "fairness doctrine".

Then the leftist video and newspaper media will have to allow
rebuttals.

The right will just move to subscription radio where they'll have no
problem getting sponsors, while the left will flounder with no one to
support such crap as Al Franken.

Bwahahahaha ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--