Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
John Popelish John Popelish is offline

Default For the snotty leftist weenie...

Jim Thompson wrote:
For the snotty leftist weenie who claimed I was wrong about Valerie
Plame....

I don't know if I read what you said about Plame, but here
is a excerpt from that article that pretty well sums up its
content:

(begin excerpt)
Bates stressed in his ruling that the couple's allegations
"pose important questions relating to the propriety of
actions undertaken by our highest government officials," but
that he had to dismiss the claims for jurisdictional reasons
and so would not express an opinion on their merits.

He also ruled that his court lacks the power to award
damages for the claims about public disclosure of private
information about Plame, because the couple has not yet
exhausted other remedies in seeking compensation from the
appropriate federal agencies for those alleged violations.
(end excerpt)