Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Cheesey stuff - Crave.jpg

Tim Williams wrote:

Thirty miles west lies Monroe, WI, the only place in the continent were
Limburger is still produced and sold. You can go to Baumgartner's
restaraunt on the square and get a slice of limburger and onion with mustard
on toast (rye I believe).

If you're not up for that (as cheezy as I am, I'm afraid I have to
decline!), you can get a reuben or such. On your way out, grab some
cheese -- we have a whole wedge of Edelweiss swiss that's to die for.
Bought the last of their Edam, a great eating cheese.

Definetly a stop if you're going through Wisconsin and want to check out
some cheese.

Being 100% disabled makes traveling quite difficult.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida