John Sullivan

Default Table for Bridgeport?

Try contacting used machinery dealers in your area. I know the one near me
usually has tables and other large items (heads, rams, etc.) that have been
saved from machines that were otherwise not saleable (or incomplete on
arrival) for them.

"Dave Adams" wrote in message

I recently had given to me, (practically) a well used Bridgport mill
minus the table. The owner took the table for use on a custom built
production machine. It's a series 1, w/ a 2J2 variable speed head.

What are the chances of finding a table for it? Where do I start
looking? I've been searching on Ebay for a few weeks and haven't seen
one come up. I'm guessing that it's not too often table and mill go
separate ways, but maybe if someone's parting one out....