Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Tim Williams Tim Williams is offline

Default Cheesey stuff - Crave.jpg

Thirty miles west lies Monroe, WI, the only place in the continent were
Limburger is still produced and sold. You can go to Baumgartner's
restaraunt on the square and get a slice of limburger and onion with mustard
on toast (rye I believe).

If you're not up for that (as cheezy as I am, I'm afraid I have to
decline!), you can get a reuben or such. On your way out, grab some
cheese -- we have a whole wedge of Edelweiss swiss that's to die for.
Bought the last of their Edam, a great eating cheese.

Definetly a stop if you're going through Wisconsin and want to check out
some cheese.

Tim

--
Deep Fryer: A very philosophical monk.

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
PhattyMo wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Tim Williams wrote:
Wisconsin? Well of course! ;-)

What a cheesey reply!

Tim's a cheese-head,what do you expect? :-p

He better be careful, or someone will 'cream' him with some
Limburger! ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell