Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
joseph2k joseph2k is offline

Default Heartburn of the Day

Bob Quintal wrote:

John Fields wrote in
:

On 04 Jul 2007 21:02:38 GMT, Bob Quintal
wrote:

What's with the Canadian $ being on par with the US$ these
days. That's making my vacation more expensive!. Lousy US
currency!

It's gonna get a lot worse unless you stop burning it.

---
Agreed, and...

I work from home, as I'm sure a lot of the rest of us do, so
my use of petrochemicals to get me from place to place has
been largely eliminated since I can get from place to place
online for a lot less than 16 miles per gallon.

Good for you, I try to use public transport when I'm in town.
but I wasn't only alluding to oil prices. The deficit the US is
running up is staggering.

That reminds me, for all the screaming that Republicans did to get a
balanced budget during Clinton's terms; they were sure quick to do deficit
spending once they got in office.
--
JosephKK
Gegen dummheit kampfen die Gotter Selbst, vergebens.Â*Â*