Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Richard The Dreaded Libertarian Richard The Dreaded Libertarian is offline

Default Bwahahahahahaha! Virginia isn't for "lovers" anymore

On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 07:18:41 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:
On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 09:15:41 -0500, Noway2

I have often times 'joked' that I suspect people had more freedom in
Soviet Union than they do in the USA today.

I think it's only those states dominated by Democrats... thus
controlled by those that think the government knows more about how to
run your life that you do.

Well, at least they don't skin-search you at the airport like you neocons
are so fond of doing.

Got glaucoma? On chemo? Need relief? Tough titty - the neocon regime will
put you in prison for using certain herbs....

Thanks,
Rich