Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Heartburn of the Day

On 05 Jul 2007 00:47:45 GMT, Bob Quintal
wrote:

Jim Thompson
wrote in :

On 04 Jul 2007 21:02:38 GMT, Bob Quintal

You must be a liberal/leftist weenie... make up numbers to fit
your argument:

http://www.payscale.com/research/US/...Jobs_as_Physic

ans_%2f_Doctors/Salary

My remembered number of $140K seems to be dead-on.

...Jim Thompson

So die already, You are just an uglly fat american for making
such an unfounded accusation.

try http://www.physicianssearch.com/physician/salary2.html

This has it at over 200,000 for mostr specailities.

Or
http://hypertextbook.com/facts/2004/TiffanyYam.shtml
which says "Perhaps because of persistent high salaries
($186,000 average physician compensation in 1994) there is
little public sympathy for the physician's current plight."
or
http://www.cejkasearch.com/compensat...cian_compensat
ion_survey.htm

or
http://ezraklein.typepad.com/blog/20...tors_sala.html

which says
Physicians’ incomes are much higher in the United States than
they are in other OECD countries. In 1996, the most recent year
for which data are available for multiple countries, the average
U.S. physician income was $199,000. The comparable OECD median
physician income was $70,324.

I'll let my numbers stand.
--
Bob Quintal

PA is y I've altered my email address.

Take your numbers and shove 'em where you will. I know, personally,
many doctors in the USA. They're struggling, because of government
meddling and below-par Medicare payments.

I suspect your numbers are for a _practice_, not the individual's
take-home after overhead.

I'll have to ask my next-door neighbor, an anesthesiologist, why he
washes his own car.

I don't ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--