Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Fred Bloggs Fred Bloggs is offline

Default OT: Heartburn of the Day

Jim Thompson wrote:

Unfortunately the ignorant (many have already posted a response) think
only in terms of "the big bad company" or "the big bad boss", ignoring
the fact that it's their own incompetence that's responsible for their
personal plight.

LOL- no, I do not ignore the realization of my "own" incompetence, of
possibly criminal proportions, that is directly responsible for my
"plight" which is soooooo bad that possibly the only reasonable recourse
left is euthanasia. But I continue to recognize the massive corruption
in the corporate sector.