Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Default OT: Heartburn of the Day

Bob Quintal wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote
in :

As we are of the ****ing snow birds that don't know how to drive.

...Jim Thompson

Only the old ones...

Of course they are old. Don't forget senile, too.

They don't have jobs, or they couldn't spend six months in the
southern US while proving to everyone else just how damn cheap and nasty
Canadians CAN be. Taking up a table or booth in a restaurant for four
hours and only buying a cup of coffee, while working people can't get in
to eat because there are no empty tables.

They whine and cry about living on fixed incomes, yet they maintain
to homes, in two countries. When I lived in Lake County the roads were
tied up by the bloody morons driving 20 MPH in 55 MPH zones, and making
right turns from the far left hand lane on a six lane highway. they
would sit through a green light, then roll into the intersection, just
as the light turned red. I'm surprised that any of them can even reach
Central Florida, alive.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell