Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Bob Quintal Bob Quintal is offline

Default OT: Heartburn of the Day

Jim Thompson
wrote in :

On 03 Jul 2007 18:38:29 GMT, Bob Quintal

wrote:

Jim Thompson
wrote in news
On 03 Jul 2007 16:46:22 GMT, Bob Quintal
wrote:

Jim Thompson To-Email-Use-The-Envelope-Icon@My-Web-

Site.com
wrote in :

http://www.analog-innovations.com

You own the company in your .sig? If so, how many employees
you gonna lay off if corporate taxes after the first million
in profits rise 10%?

--
Bob Quintal

PA is y I've altered my email address.

I haven't had any employees since 2001. I'm semi-retired,
only doing direct consulting now.

But you have no understanding of the typical small

business...
under a million dollars and sub-S... thus subject to

personal
tax assault on the middle class.

...Jim Thompson

I have full understanding of how to run a small business. Did
that for 20 years. And a medium business. Did that for 10

years.
What you have is a misunderstanding based on GOP noise

machine,
firstly of what Mrs Clinton said, and secondly what is

necessary
for continued survival of the USA as a nation.

Close the Canadian border ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

Please do. I'm tired of all the boorish USAn tourists