Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default OT: Heartburn of the Day

On Mon, 2 Jul 2007 14:16:01 -0400, "Oppie" wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
For your heartburn of the day, Google on...

Hillary "on behalf of the common good"

...Jim Thompson

You mean this little snippet,
"Many of you are well enough off that ... the tax cuts may have helped you,"
Sen. Clinton said. "We're saying that for America to get back on track,
we're probably going to cut that short and not give it to you. We're going
to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."

The only good thing possibly about Hilary running for higher office is that
we get her the hell out of my state. Not that that's any great consolation
either. How about a little respect for those that have taken chances and
built up businesses that employ Americans.

Oppie - NY

Unfortunately the ignorant (many have already posted a response) think
only in terms of "the big bad company" or "the big bad boss", ignoring
the fact that it's their own incompetence that's responsible for their
personal plight.

So they'll vote for Hillary.

Then their will be layoffs because of the extra taxes on small
businesses.

These ignorant voters deserve such a result.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |