Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Noway2[_2_] Noway2[_2_] is offline

Default Bwahahahahahaha! Virginia isn't for "lovers" anymore

Spurious Response wrote:
On Mon, 02 Jul 2007 09:11:18 -0500, Noway2
wrote:

Excuse me, but only for Virginia residents?

A coworker of mine (resident of NC) got caught on I77 in VA. I don't
remember exactly how fast he was going, but it was about 30 MPH over the
posted 65. By the time it was all said and done, his ticket cost him
over $1000, but the lawyer managed to keep him from getting jail time.

What I found that was strange was that he was referred to a lawyer in
the small town that supposedly had jurisdiction for that part of I77 and
that they lawyer was the brother in law of the judge assigned to the
case. I still wonder to this day if there is / was some sort of racket
going on.

From what I saw, I-77 goes through West Virginia.

It goes through both states. There is about a 60 mile stretch through
the western portion of Virginia that crosses I81. About half of it is
joined up with I81, which might make identifying it on a map more
difficult. It only takes about 60-70 minutes to travel through the VA
portion, but takes about 2.5 - 3 hours to get through it in West Virginia.