Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
John Popelish John Popelish is offline

Default dual opamp recommendation...

Chuck Harris wrote:

The LT1013 will work ok in this application, but I would like to be
able to get as close as I can to a full 5V swing on a 5V supply. This
application is to provide some gain enhancement for the A-to-D converters
in a 5v PIC circuit I was designing. I don't want to lose too many of
the codes due to opamp limitations.

I have had very good results with dual rail to rail opamps
from Microchip on 5 to 6 volt supplies. I think the MCP6022
is a pretty good compromise between speed, precision, noise
and power consumption.
http://ww1.microchip.com/downloads/e...Doc/21685c.pdf
but there are other variations on this theme:
http://ww1.microchip.com/downloads/e...Doc/21733f.pdf
http://ww1.microchip.com/downloads/e...Doc/22041a.pdf
http://ww1.microchip.com/downloads/e...Doc/21669b.pdf
http://ww1.microchip.com/downloads/e...Doc/21669b.pdf