Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Chuck Harris Chuck Harris is offline

Default dual opamp recommendation...

Lord Garth wrote:

Has Maxim improved in their in stock availability? I stopped using them
years ago because I could never find stock on their parts. It was always
60-90 days lead time.

That is the trouble I had with them Chuck. The Dallas Semi plant is very
near
to here but there is no over abundance locally.

As for the pinout problem, how about laying out a SOIC to 8 pin DIP board?

Hmmm? If I could afford to do that, I could afford to stuff a $6 opamp in
the board ;-)

No, there are plenty of good DIP-8 opamps still available. I was just looking
to see what some of the favorites were today. It is always better if you can
build from other's experiences.

-Chuck