Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default On this date in 1953...

On Sat, 09 Jun 2007 12:25:48 -0700, Tim Wescott
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
On this date in 1953 a tornado hit Worcester, Massachusetts, killing
94 people.

Was that caused by global warming or cooling, or by ignorant Democrats
?:-)

...Jim Thompson

I think it was a really clever prank by MIT students, in one of the few
times that MIT people took notice of WPI. Or it was WPI students going
after MIT, but they missed.

You found us out ;-)

Actually I've always thought highly of WPI... one of those nice little
schools teaching strong fundamentals of engineering.

Likewise Harvey Mudd (The Claremont Colleges), Rose-Hulman Institute
of Technology (Indiana) and Rochester Institute of Technology.

Then there's Tufts... my wife worked at EG&G and Honeywell while I
attended MIT. She considered Tufts graduates to be the dumbest
engineers on the face of the earth ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |