Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
feebo feebo is offline

Default Tesla coil construction - WinderSecSpark.jpg (0/1)

On Wed, 30 May 2007 20:37:32 -0700, JackShephard
wrote:

On Wed, 30 May 2007 19:21:30 +0100, feebo wrote:

which has just struck me... have you been a lying little bitch again
dong? you told me you were in SoCal and yet the subnet you post from
is a Georgia spur... let me just check that post from all those weeks
ago..... well look at that... you lying little trailer-trash ****er!

You're a goddamned idiot. Cox uses ONE central news server hub, you
totally retarded KKKUNT!

not on about their news servers dick - keep wriggling you little bitch
(am I worth the air fare to come over here yet?)