Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Default Cleaning Scanner Glass (Inside) hp3970

Jim Thompson wrote:

On Thu, 31 May 2007 14:33:18 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

JackShephard wrote:

Still the perpetual, immature retard, you are.

Its SO hard for you to come up with new lines with only half a neuron
firing, isn't it, bitch.

Michael, Why don't you cross-post all your responses to jerks, such as
Shephard, to something like "alt.ima-****ing-jerk", so we can filter
it all out ?:-)

Ok, if you'll post all your "Weather in Arizona" stuff somewhere
else. I can't afford to keep a dog, and you have to admit that ol' Jack
comes a' running everytime I call him. I shoud say, As long as h
doesn't step on his tounge and trips.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell