Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default DVD Database - DVD_Database_pic.jpg (1/1)

John Larkin wrote:

On Sun, 27 May 2007 10:04:13 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

JackShephard wrote:

[Image]

Whoopee. Any IDIOT can play with spreadsheets. Try doing something
USEFUL. Write a killer MRP program. Get a job, or even better, a life.

Yeah, spreadsheets are crap, toys for people who never learned to
program. We had an admin who couldn't type and edit a simple list of
names without cranking up Excel. HAD an admin.

On the other hand, now it will be easy for him to convert his DVD list
into a PowerPoint presentation.

He might as well, he'll never have a LIFE.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida