Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
JackShephard JackShephard is offline

Default DVD Database - DVD_Database_pic.jpg (1/1)

On Sun, 27 May 2007 10:04:13 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

JackShephard wrote:

[Image]

Whoopee. Any IDIOT can play with spreadsheets. Try doing something
USEFUL. Write a killer MRP program. Get a job, or even better, a life.

Oh boy. Purchased MRP applications are far better than any tripe you
could ever author.

Just proves how little use you are in your larded years.

I have a job. I also have a DVD collection, and am now into the HD
forms. That screenshot was from a 32" monitor.

You probably still watch VHS on your 25 year old 25" cheap Japanese TV.