Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Rich Grise Rich Grise is offline

Default Timing Diagram Tool?

On Tue, 08 May 2007 20:55:35 -0400, Mark wrote:
Jim Thompson wrote:

Anyone know of a cheap (or free) Timing Diagram tool?

I need to communicate with my digital counterparts on an IC design ;-)

There is a package for Linux.
"This software package provides a command line tool for documenting hardware
and software designs through timing diagrams. It reads signal descriptions
from a text file with an intuitive syntax, and outputs a timing diagram to
an image file. Notation typical of timing diagrams found in the Electrical
Engineering discipline is used, including arrows indicating causal
relationships between signal transitions."

It is a mainstream Linux package and should be easy to obtain. (It is part
of the Debian distribution). SourceForge should certainly have it.

What's it called?

Thanks,
Rich