Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design
Joerg Joerg is offline

Default Timing Diagram Tool?

RST Engineering (jw) wrote:

An eraser shield is a small piece of stainless steel, about the size of a
credit card and very (0.010" or so) thin. It has various size cutouts in
the steel, some circles, some radiuses, some straight lines, some !
teardrops, etc.. You put the shield over the part you want to erase a tiny
portion of and erase like hell without worry about erasing too much.

Thanks for explaining. Didn't know that. But I could imagine that the
sharp edges will increase the amount of eraser turds that go all over
the place, where my wife says "look at the mess you made now".

I've still got a working electric eraser (both plug-in and cordless) if
anybody needs one. Otherwise they go to the engineering museum when I kick
off.

I've never gone that high-tech :-)

--
Regards, Joerg